Saturday, May 22, 2010

Donations and Art Requests

Heyyo, your friendly Mouse here!

Recently, after a bout of art flurry from new characters of mine, and characters of my friends, I have decided to do something unique! You can now request an animal character picture from me for free! And if you like the art, you can make a donation to me of your choice of mouth. Or you can just donate period!

** All money will be used for online transactions only, such as paying for WoW Account, or donating to things. **

Anyway! Here's how you make your request:

Send this application to: typomouse@gmail.com with the Subject of: 'Character Art' (minus the 's), and I'll send you a reply in a day or two if I can do it. I'll start by sending you a blue-line sketch of the critter, and if you like that, I'll color it to your specifications.

• Name: (Your name can go here, or an alias, so I know who to list it as being by in my gallery. FurAffinity or DeviantArt Usernames can be used instead.)
• E-mail: (Your e-mail so I know who to send it to!)
• Animal Species: (Kind of important, I need to know what animal this is going to be a pic of so I can find references to pick poses from. XD)
• MUCK: (If the animal is going to be used for a character on a MUCK, please list the MU*'s name and address here so I can link to them on my gallery listing.)
• Character Name: (The name of the character, of course!)
• Character Description: (A base description here, please: colors, markings, if any scars or whatever, stuff like that.)
• Color: [] Yes []No (This is so I know if you want color or just line art.)


Just e-mail that, again, to typomouse@gmail.com.

Examples of my art can be found at these links:
Meadows MUCK Art
Lion King Art
Pokemon Art

Now, here's the Donation info. Again, if you want to donate any money to me in return for this art, just use this button. Or if you just want to donate, period, that's cool, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment